sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

Glee: The Music, Volume 2



Voltar para a página de GLEE





Músicas:

“Proud Mary” – Ike & Tina Turner (New Directions)
“Endless Love” – Lionel Richie & Diana Ross (Will & Rachel)
“I'll Stand By You” – The Pretenders (Finn)
“Don't Stand So Close To Me” – The Police / “Young Girl” – Gary Puckett (Will)
“Crush” – Jennifer Paige (Rachel)
“You're Having My Baby” – Paul Anka (Finn)
“Lean On Me” – Bill Withers (New Directions)
“Don't Make Me Over” – Dionne Warwick (Mercedes)
“Imagine” – John Lennon (New Directions)
“True Colors” – Cyndi Lauper (Tina)
“Jump” – Van Halen (New Directions)
“Smile” – Lily Allen (Rachel & Finn)
“Smile” – Charlie Chaplin (New Directions)
“And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going” – Dreamgirls (Mercedes)
“Don't Rain On My Parade” – Barbara Streisand (Rachel)
“You Can't Always Get What You Want” – Rolling Stones (New Directions)
“My Life Would Suck Without You” – Kelly Clarkson (New Directions)


Download: Megaupload

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário