segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

[TWO AND A HALF MEN] - 1ª Temporada

1×01 – Pilot
Easy-Share

1×02 – Big Flappy Bastards
Media Fire

1×03 – Go East on Sunset Until You Reach the Gates of Hell
Easy-Share Media Fire

1×04 – If I Can’t Write My Chocolate Song I’m Going to Take a Nap
HotFile Media Fire

1×05 – The Last Thing You Want Is to Wind Up With a Hump
Easy-Share

1×06 – Did You Check With The Captain Of The Flying Monkeys
Easy-Share

1×07 – If They Do Go Either Way, They’re Usually Fake
Easy-Share

1×08 – Twenty-Five Little Pre-pubers Without A Snoot-ful
Easy-Share

1×09 – Phase One Complete
Easy-Share

1×10 – Merry Thanksgiving
Easy-Share

1×11 – Alan Harper,Frontier Chiropractor
Easy-Share

1×12 – Camel filters + pheromones
Easy-Share

1×13 – Sara Like Puny Alan
Easy-Share

1×14 – I Can’t afford Hyenas
Easy-Share

1×15 – Round One To The Hot Crazy Chick
Easy-Share

1×16 – That Was Saliva, Alan
Easy-Share

1×17 – Ate the Hamburguers Wearing Hats
Easy-Share

1×18 – An Old Flame With A New Wick
Easy-Share

1×19 – I Remember The Coatroom I Just don’t Remember You
Easy-Share

1×20 – Hey I Can Pee Outside In The Dark
Easy-Share

1×21 – No Sniffing, No Wowing
Easy-Share

1×22 – My Doctor Has a Cow Puppet
Easy-Share

1×23 – Just Like Buffalo
HotFile

1×24 – Can You Feel My Finger (Season Finale)
Easy-Share

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário